Tor 80L Backpack is perfect if you demand unsurpassed comfort, mobility and ventilation. It is designed to carry heavy loads and is suitable on expeditions and long tours
when you need a lot of supplies.
The 6L top lid is easily removed and transformed to a daypack. Tor lets you pack and access your gear without sacrificing functionality, getting you to your final destination and letting you enjoying the journey along the way. The "carry on bone” carrying system puts most of the support on the bone, not muscles. This allows the blood to flow freely to your muscles and minimizes painful loading on your shoulder, neck and hip muscles.
WEIGHT 2650 g
BAG MATERIAL: 840 denier PU coated 345 g/m² – 100% recycled polyamide.
REINFORCEMENT MATERIAL: 11% Kevlar®, 56% polyamide, 19% polyester, 9% polyurethane, TPU 5%.
FRAME: Aluminium profile, rigid foam.
WATER COLUMN: >3 m on main fabric, > 7 m on Reinforcement
PFOA and fluorocarbon-free product
- 80 Liters
- 6 Liter top lid
- “Carry on bone” carrying system
- The pressure on the back is targeted to shoulder blades and lower part of back. Giving good ventilation in between and reducing the pressure on your muscles
- Very strong hook and loop closing system. Easy to use with just one hand, even when wearing mittens
- Vertical zipper on front that can be opened from both the top and bottom
- External elastic side pocket with reinforced Kevlar bottom
- Two gear straps with quick toggle in front
- D-rings on hip belt to attach e.g. a sled or a dog leash
- Multiple hole webbing attachment points for fastening of accessories and equipment
- White fabric on the inside, makes it easier to find your stuff
- Style 40321U
*Tekst fra Klättermusen