Produktbeskrivelse fra Klättermusen:
The Röskva is a 65L superbly robust backpack suitable for when your daily carry is a heavy one, or when you need to go on a serious hike or bike. Built from GRS-certified recycled polyamide, it's designed astutely and acutely.
The backpack boasts cleverly constructed shoulder straps which aim to minimise load on the neck area and maximise blood supply to nearby muscles. Butterfly Bridge™, an angled aluminium strut, transfers the load from the neck muscles to nearby, less sensitive, areas. Essentially, this is a backpack that excels in a number of roles. Whether you're commuting with a computer or heading for the hills, it's built to be adaptable, comfortable and durable.
WEIGHT 2200 g
BAG MATERIAL: Retina Forte 420 denier nailhead with TPU coating – 100% recycled polyamide.
WEAR PROTECTION MATERIAL: Kevlar®.
FRAMEWORK MATERIAL: Shaped aluminium frame, rigid foam.
WATERCOLUMN: >23 m
Fluorocarbon free product.
- Lightweight, high-torsion backplate.
- Tent compression under the lid.
- Carry handle.
- Shoulder straps with Butterfly Bridge™.
- Back length easily adjusted by moving shoulder straps and/or hip belt.
- Shoulder width easily adjusted by moving shoulder straps.
- Top tensioners.
- Adjustable chest strap.
- Removable hip belt can be adjusted so the padding is placed correctly at the hip bone.
- Can be adapted for air travel. Hip belt and shoulder straps can be placed inside adjustment channels.
- Large lid with pocket and elastic gear strap.
- Internal valuables pocket.
- External compartment for hydration system.
- Metal D-rings on hip belt for towing expedition pulk.
- Multiple cord webbing attachment points and hauling loops for accessories and equipment.
- Kevlar® reinforced bottom.
- Style 40051U - Roskva 65L Backpack