Denne pustende 2,5-lags jakken er den letteste regnjakken Klättermusen lager, og det er nesten ikke til å tro hvor lett den er på. Og hvor godt den skjermer deg mot regn og vind.69g/m² polyamide laget av 70% gjenvunnet postindustrielt avfall. Dette er jakken for postapokalypsen!
Tekst fra Klättermusen:
No matter if it's a misty morning in the Scandinavian mountains or raining sideways along the Inca trail, Rind will do the job. This breathable 2.5-layer jacket is the lightest waterproof jacket we make and the durable fabric keeps you shielded from downpours and cold gusts.
The fabric we use to make Rind is a 69g/m² polyamide, made from 70% recycled post-industrial waste, with a carbon print on the inside making it comfortable to wear even directly against the skin. There is a soft polyester liner inside the collar and the jackets has fully taped seams, zipped side ventilation and an adjustable hood with a brim to keep water out of your eyes.
WEIGHT M'S MEDIUM 264 g
JACKET MATERIAL: 100% polyamide, 70% made from recycled polyamide. 69 g/m². bluesign® approved.
NECK PROTECTION: 100% polyester.
PFOA and fluorocarbon-free product. WATER COLUMN: >20 m
- Two way adjustable hood with firm brim
- Soft brushed material towards chin
- Angled zipper with internal and external
- Zipped ventilation on both sides of the back
- Chest pocket with zip
- Reflector on chest
- Two zipped pockets with storm flaps
- Adjustable sleeve ends
- Elastic and adjustable lower hem
- Excess cord from hood adjustment can be attached on the side of the hood
- Extended back
- Taped seams
- Front and rear reflectors
- Machine wash at 30°C
- Style 10601W