Denne lette, pakkbare dungenseren er etterhvert blitt en velkjent Klättermusen klassiker. Ytterskall-materialet er laget av biomasse (bønner faktisk) og dunen er sertifisert av Responsible Down Standard. Det oser Klättermusens innovative tilnærming, kompromissløse kvalitetsfokus og satsning på bærekraftige materialer og produksjon av også dette produktet.
Produktbeskrivelse fra Klättermusen
The Liv Sweater is a Klättermusen classic, and loved by our customers around the globe. It is an innovation in itself, using an outer shell fabric created from beans, making this jacket a more sustainable choice.
An insulated sweater, with 800+ traceable fill power down and a tough and tensile 20-denier outer fabric that will last for years to come. Lightweight and easily packable so you can reach for it to provide extra warmth in times of need. The Liv Sweater was one of the first lightweight down products on the market almost 15 years ago. This updated version weighs only 290 grams and the fitting is improved with raglan sleeves. No seams are sewn through the fabric, which means cold spots are eliminated. In Norse mythology, Liv was a hardy soul and a survivor of the harsh Fimbul winter.
WEIGHT M'S MEDIUM 290 g
MATERIAL: Aura Bio 60, 10 denier 28 g/m² – 60% bio-mass polyamide 40% polyamide. PFOA-free water repellent.
REINFORCEMENT MATERIAL: Levitend Forte 73 g/m² – 100%polyamide. PFOA and fluorocarbon free water repellent.
INSULATION: White goose down 93/7 (93% goose down, 7% feathers). Fill power 800+ (IDFB/US method), 750+ (EN12131). bluesign® approved down. Certified by Responsible Down Standard.
DOWN WEIGHT: Unisex M 94 g / 0.21 lbs
- Raglan sleeves give freedom of movement; the jacket will stay in place even when you raise your arms above your head
- High collar
- Reinforced shoulders
- Angled opening with snap buttons
- Zipped inner pocket can also function as a self storing pocket
- Elastic at wrist is placed a bit up inside the sleeve. The sleeve end then extends over the hand and the elastic is placed around your wrist
- Mitten-friendly elastic and adjustable lower hem
- Box construction without penetrating seams
- Front reflector
- Machine wash at 40°C
- Style 10550U