NB! Disse sekkene lages på bestilling. Det vil derfor ta 2-3 uker før du mottar ditt eksemplar
Produktomtale fra produsenten:
A fine hand-crafted piece of luggage, following time-honoured traditional methods that reflect the personality and passion of the makers.
As all of our gear the Landö backpack is built around our philosophy of simplicity, functionality and high quality.
Made out of 18oz heavy waxed cotton canvas and equipped with 3,5mm thick black veg tanned leather details from Tärnsjö Tannery, this back pack will allow you to carry your neccessities through out the day with style and comfort.
The roll top enclosure makes it easy to fit a lot of gear.
The back section features a compressed sheeps wool padding for maximum comfort and the bottom and lower sides have a double layer construction for extra durability.
All leather details are mounted with hand set copper rivets making sure that all cruicial parts stay in place.
The Landö pack has one outer pocket and a small inside leather compartment suitable for your notebook or passport and pencil.
Each backpack has a specific serial number on the inside which is registered to its original owner and works as a lifetime warranty*
- 18oz Waxed Twill Canvas from Great Britain
- Heavy leather shoulder straps and details from Swedish Tärnsjö Tannery
- All leather edges are burnished and waxed by hand
- Roll top encolsure
- Outer pocket size 18x26cm
- Heavy duty matte black YKK metal zipper
- Matte black metal hardware attached with solid hand set copper rivets
- Leather pocket on the inside
- Padded back section
- Personal serialnumber
-Proudly made in Sweden-
- Hight: 70cm(open), 50cm(rolled)
- Width: 29cm
- Depth: 15cm
- Volume 22l (when rolled/closed)