Iving 2.0 is an extremely warm 750+ fill power down jacket that is designed for extreme weather expeditions and fitted for arctic utility.
OBS: bestillingsvare. Vi har begrenset antall av denne modellen på lager. Send oss en mail på email@example.com om du ønsker andre størrelser/farger.
First introduced in 1989, the Iving 2.0 includes innovative sustainable fabrics and construction details. The jacket is 100% waterproof with taped seams and has a box wall construction that reduces cold spots. The down-filled hood is 3D adjustable to ensure that it follows the movements of your head, equipped with Windwisor®. The front zipper is fully thermally sealed. Reinforced sleeves, two zippered chest pockets and two big hand pockets covered with a padded lid. The Iving 2.0 Jacket provides superior thermal performance for your next expedition.
Moisture Vapour Permeabilit
>20 000 g/m2/24h
Weight: 1424.5 g
Washing & Care
Machine wash at 40°C or less on reduced cycle. Do not bleach. Moderate-temperature drying. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
- Waterproof down jacket with taped seams.
- Pressure areas supported with Primaloft fill.
- 3D-adjustable hood that follows the motion of the head.
- Windwisor hood, shapable using removable wire.
- Safety toggle for security closure.
- Elastic sleeve ends and adjustable bottom hem protects against cold wind blowing under the jacket.
- Boxconstruction without penetrating seams.
- Two large heating hand pockets with down filled flaps.
- Internal & external storm flap protects against heat loss by forming a sealed double barrier around the zipper.
- Big internal mesh pocket for valuables.
- Fillpower 750+ (IDFB/US method).