Produktbeskrivelse fra Klättermusen:
The ideal companion for the explorer looking to forge their own paths, the Grip 40L is a durable, comfortable and easy-to-use technical backpack.
Whether it’s an afternoon wander, a long day hike or an overnight trip, the Grip backpack's carrying system puts most of the weight on your bones which allows your muscles to work freely. This minimizes painful loading on your muscles. Your backpack should be as flexible as your adventure.
WEIGHT 2000 g
BAG MATERIAL: 840 denier PU coated 345 g/m² – 100% recycled polyamide.
REINFORCEMENT MATERIAL: 11% Kevlar®, 56% polyamide, 19% polyester, 9% polyurethane, TPU 5%.
FRAME: Aluminium profile, rigid foam.
WATER COLUMN: >3 m on main fabric, > 7 m on Reinforcement
PFOA and fluorocarbon-free product
- 40 Liters.
- “Carry on bone” carrying system.
- The pressure on the back is targeted to shoulder blades and lower part of back. Giving good ventilation in between and reducing the pressure on your muscles.
- Very strong hook and loop closing system. Easy to use with just one hand, even when wearing mittens.
- Roll top with extra wide opening for better overview and access.
- External elastic side pocket with reinforced Kevlar bottom.
- Spacious and elastic front pocket with reinforced Kevlar bottom.
- Loops for fastening trekking poles or ice axes.
- Two gear straps with quick toggle in front. Elastic gear strap on the lid.
- D-rings on hip belt to attach e.g. a sled or a dog leash.
- Multiple hole webbing attachment points for fastening of accessories and equipment.
- White fabric on the inside, makes it easier to find your stuff.