The Big River™ Dry Bags are a durable, strong and abrasion resistant option that uses a 420D waterproof Nylon fabric. If you're planning a trip that involves rugged water sports like kayaking, canoeing, and rafting, these are the perfect day bags to keep your gear dry. A white interior lining affords greater visibility and durable attachment lash loops allow secure stacking or attaching to water craft and other equipment. The waterproof hypalon roll-top closure does not wick water offering greater protection of your gear.
It'll survive rough and tumble just fine, but avoid sharp rocks and blades.
It can handle splashes all day, and a very brief submersion.
What this bag could hold:
- 3 liter: a phone (in a waterproof case), snacks, keys & wallet
- 5 liter: some extra layers or a couple days' worth of food
- 8 liter: a puffy jacket & a sleeping bag or 2-3 days of food
- 13 liter: all your clothes for a trip
- 20 liter: a tent or any Sea to Summit sleeping bag
- 35 liter: paddle gear, overnight camp equipment or bike gear
- 65 liter: your sleeping bag, clothes, and gear for the whole trip
TPU laminated fabric with 10,000 mm hydrostatic head
Super strong and abrasion resistant 420D Nylon fabric
Waterproof, double stitched, reinforced, tape sealed seams
Durable lash loops for secure attachment or stacking
Waterproof hypalon roll-top closure does not wick moisture
Oval base resists rolling - stays where you put it
Features the patent-pending Field Repair Buckle with stainless steel pins
*Produktbeskrivelse fra Sea To Summit