6.799 kr 8.499 kr Du sparer 20% (1.700 kr)
Our lightest double-walled 2-person tent!
Now even lighter, the non-freestanding Carbon Reflex™ 2 backpacking tent is designed for adventurers who like to travel ultralight but want more protection than a tarp can offer. Built for two, the tent delivers the full protection, durability and simple setup of a tent with a minimum weight of .84 (1 lb 13 oz). Carbon fiber poles, lightweight fabrics and zipper-free vestibules make the tent weigh as little as a tarp and pack up just as small. It won’t weigh you down, whether you’re route finding in the Rockies, or losing yourself in old-growth rainforests of the Pacific Northwest. Twin doors, a spacious interior, and roomy vestibules make life on the trail more comfortable.
Ultralight: Lightweight fabrics, Easton®* carbon fiber poles, and a zipper-free vestibule minimize weight.
Fast & Light Setup: Pitches with rainfly and optional footprint (sold separately) for versatility on lighter trips.
Ventilation: Micromesh canopy offers maximum ventilation and moisture control.
Weather Protection: Seam-taped rainfly and floor with DuraShield™ waterproof coatings.
Full list of features:
- Simple, non-freestanding design
- Unique pole geometry optimizes headroom
- Weight-saving, zipper-free vestibule
- Fast & Light setup with optional footprint
- Large doors provide easy entry and exit
- Micromesh canopy
- Waterproof, taped-seam rainfly and bathtub-style floor
- Reinforced stress points for durability
- Internal mesh storage pockets
- Capacity: 2
- Fast & Light® Weight w/ F&L Body (Metric): 0.71 kg
- Minimum Weight (Metric) 0.84 kg
- Packed Weight (Metric) 0.99 kg
- Floor Area (Metric) 2.7 sq. m
- Vestibule Area (Metric) 1.3 sq. m
- Tent Volume (Metric) 1217 liters
- Number of Poles: 2 Easton Carbon ION
- Interior Peak Height (Metric) 86 cm
- Packed Size (Metric) 43 x 13 cm
- Number of Doors: 2
- Rainfly Fabric 7D ripstop nylon 1200mm Durashield
- Mesh Type 10D polyester micro-mesh
- Floor Fabric 15D Ripstop Nylon 1200mm Durashield
- Material(s) None
- Vestibule Volume (Metric): 382 liters
*Produktbeskrivelse fra MSR