Allgrön er Klättermusens bestselgende trelagsjakke. En enkel og rasjonell, komfortabel og robust jakke for de aller fleste formål. Den er gjort i trelags Cutan® Stretch, 70% gjenvunnet polyester og kan gå rett inn i gjenvinningskretsløpet etter at den er ferdig som jakke. For en jakke av denne kvaliteten kan det fort bli veldig lenge til. Lengre fjellturer i kraftig høstregn, toppturer midtvinters, eller hverdagsturen på morgenkvisten med bikkja, dette er "allværsjakken" for alle anledninger.
Produktbeskrivelse fra Klättermusen:
Our bestselling 3-layer jacket, the Allgrön is soft, strong, stretchy and suitable for most occasions, except maybe your wedding. It's effective in various settings, whether tearing open a bag of dried food atop a mountain, or tucking into a bag of picnic pretzels.
The Allgrön Jacket is made of 70% recycled polyester, making it the ideal choice for the active environmentalist, and it can be recycled once its function as a jacket comes to an end. It is at its best on an energetic mountain trek, where it will take on the elements and win, whether shielding you from the wind or acting as a barrier to rain. It will keep you dry in even the worst downpours, and if by chance the sun makes an appearance, underarm ventilation zips will allow you to let off some steam. The silhouette is a close fit, and adjustable in all the right places, which means it will follow your own body movements with maximum comfort.
WEIGHT M'S MEDIUM 670 g
JACKET MATERIAL: 3L Cutan® Stretch RP 140 g/m² – 100% polyester, 70% made from recycled polyester. PFOA-free water repellant.
NECK PROTECTION MATERIAL: 3L Cutan® Stretch RP 128 g/m² - 100% recycled polyester
REINFORCEMENT MATERIAL: Duracoat™. PFOA-free water repellant.
RET: 5–6 Pa m²/W
WATERCOLUMN: >20 m
- Adjustable hood with enough room for a helmet
- Extra stretch forehead panel to follow head’s movements with firm hood brim
- Taped seams
- Protective neck fabric
- Reinforced lower arms
- Angled two-way zip with internal and external storm flap
- Ventilation zips under arms
- Two zipped pockets with storm flap and internal mesh. Can be used as extra ventilation or as a self stowing pocket
- Ski pass pocket
- Sleeve extends over top of hand for extra comfort and protection
- Elastic cords at wrist, function as thumb holds
- Elastic and adjustable lower hem
- Extended back
- Whistle and compass in a pocket that can be removed and worn around the wrist
- Machine wash at 30°C
- Allgron Style 10350M